The White Ironstone China Association encourages you to review the following volunteer opportunities and determine how you will contribute your time and talents to assist WICA. Please click on the link to contact WICA’s President at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Identify topics and research and develop educational materials for:
- WICA publications
- The White Ironstone Notes newsletter
- Monthly White Ironstone China Association E-News
- Create and update content for the White Ironstone China Association website.
- Create and update content for the WICA Facebook page.
Conventions and Events
- Assist in convention site identification and contract negotiation.
- Develop ironstone-related convention programs and identify and retain speakers.
- Volunteer to present your educational research at a convention.
- Plan and develop ironstone displays for conventions.
- Assist with the convention auction.
- Host a new member during a convention.
- Assist in the organization of group gatherings such as regional meetings.
- Volunteer to sponsor a group gathering.
We would be pleased to hear if you would like to assist WICA:
- With any activity or publication not identified above.
- As a working member of the WICA Board.