White Ironstone China Association
To keep in touch with its members and prospective members, WICA publishes the White Ironstone China Association E-News on a periodic basis. This publication is sent via e-mail to WICA members as well as non-members who have an interest in white ironstone. Recipients of the E-News are encouraged to:
- Submit questions about identification and age of white ironstone items in your collection. WICA does not provide value/appraisal information.
- Provide additional information regarding prior E-News topics.
- Provide photos of an item and its mark(s) on a body style/pattern you have not been able to identify.
- Provide photos of an importer's mark and the item on which it was found.
- Tell a story and show a photo of an item in your collection and how you acquired it.
- Contribute suggestions for future issues of White Ironstone Notes, which is issued in printed form three times per year.
- If you are a WICA member, take advantage of our
Member Classified Ads - For Sale and Wanted Sectionand place your advertisement for an upcoming issue of E-News. White Ironstone Notes will not publish advertisements of any type.
White Ironstone China Association E-News Index
|Volume and Issue||Date||Major Subject(s)|
|2-1||January 2021||Is White Ironstone
New James Edwards Body Style, July 31, 1878
Elsmore & Forster Cameo Sugar Box
Brougham & Mayer Baltimore Shape Ewer
|1-3||December 2020||Importer's Marks:
|1-2||October 2020||A Look at... Jean Wetherbee
New Body Style: Blenheim Shape by John Dimmock & Co.
Adams Empress Micratex Pitchers
W. Adams, Albin China, A La Mode, aka Athenia Shape
|1-1||September 2020||William Adams & Sons|
Sign Up to Receive the WICA E-News
If you are not a WICA member and would like to receive the E-News, click on the following button and provide the required information.
Sign Up for WICA E-News